How it works
- Employers can sign up for an account on My Private Vaccine by filling up an online form.
- All account creation requests will have to be approved by Pharmaniaga before employers can purchase vaccines on the platform.
- Employer Registration Form.
- Once the account has been approved, employers can register employees they want to be vaccinated.
- Based on the details provided, each employee’s vaccination eligibility will be assessed - employees that already have a vaccine appointment will not be eligible to be registered on MyPrivateVaccine.
- Once employees have been registered, employers can book appointments for their employees.
- Upon successfully booking an appointment slot, confirmation notifications will be sent to each registered employee detailing the date and time of their appointment.
- Employees can report to their designated off-site or clinic-based location to get their vaccines administered on the day of their appointment.
- Once employees have been inoculated with both doses, they will receive a digital vaccine certificate that will automatically be uploaded to the MySejahtera mobile application.